General terms and conditions of the online shop “ONLY PHOTOGRAPHY
§1 Validity and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) “Consumer” within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which cannot be attributed to either his commercial or his self-employed professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://only-photography.com/.
(2) In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract shall be concluded with
ONLY PHOTOGRAPHY / Roland Angst / Wildpfad 26, D-14193, Berlin Germany
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After fruitless expiration of the deadline, the offer shall be deemed rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons “Add to cart”.
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “Checkout”.
5) Login to the internet shop after registration and entry of the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order.
Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer takes place in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text with orders over our Internet shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our AGB by E-Mail. You can also view the general terms and conditions at any time at https://only-photography.com/agb/ . You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account -> My orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components. Delivery and shipping costs are added to the stated product prices. You can find out more about the shipping costs in the offers.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance or cash on collection.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
As far as we deliver cash on delivery, the due date of the purchase price claim shall be upon receipt of the goods. If you choose the advance payment method, we will inform you of the bank details in the order confirmation.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch.
(2) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, we will not ship the goods before receipt of payment.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of revocation
right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ONLY PHOTOGRAPHY / Roland Angst / Wildpfad 26, D-14193, Berlin Germany / Tel: +49-30-84720291 / Mail: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post).
You can do this by using the attached
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator